Friday, June 4, 2010

First Week of Degree

I had applied course transfer from psychology to account. It has been a hard time for me to decide which course to major in as I interested in both subjects. All decisons are difficult. I do not wish one day I would see myself regret and I still remember the poem entitled "The Road Not Taken" when I was a Form four student.

Anyway, whether I am an account student or a psychology student, it is still too early to be said as I has not received call from UTAR. Maybe like my friends said I am having a face problem. Most of friends received UTAR offer letter but I did not. Those who did not receive at least they managed to check the amount of bill but I cannot. My status shown was PENDING. And the worst thing is when I went for orientation on Monday, all my friends have their bill but UTAR said that my bill still in process. Now my friend who applied course transfer with me the same day has received favourable reply and mine is in process. Honestly, I am a bit worried.

Well, it has been really a hectic and stressful week for me. My timetable for psychology is very pack. Can you imagine my class for Wednesday is 12.30pm to 7pm non-stop? I was having a great shock when I saw the timetable! In order not to miss many account class, I tried my best to attend their lecture class. Sigh, it has been a tiring week. Hope that the next week would be a better week.

Study degree is full of stress. The first week has tutorial class and divided assignment group. Everything moves very fast. Most of my friends including me could not adapt to the sudden change. But I believe that as time passes by, all of us can do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment