Thursday, August 4, 2011

Funny Conversation

Had a funny conversation with mama. It goes like this.

Me: Today my tutor ask me what document should I show when I want to prove I am the right of the building. I answer title deeds and grants but all wrong. She say she want to know documents for building not land.

Mum: Ask her go land officer and make an inquiry then will know who is the right owner.

Me: No wo. She says check the Sales & Purchase document.

Mum: You told her, now many fake S&P. Even using our own printer also can make a true copy. It is so real and nice. So not accurate to check S&P, must go land office.

Me: Haha. Never mind. Past. But we today make her faint in our class. I never saw her that type of response before.

Mum: What happened?

Me: Since we cant answer her what document should be present to show our rights on the building, she thought we cant understand the question. Thus she rephrase the question and ask:" What document should you present when you want make the transfer of building?" Our class's students are so clever. They answer her IC. Haha. Then she straight away fell on the table. But it is true right?

Mum: Yes, IC is needed. @_@

Me: Then yesterday I meet another lecturer. I touched his hair. His hair is so little and so soft!!! Then I PM him on FB stated that his hair is getting lesser and lesser. He asked me whether I want to donate some hair to him as he planned to go Yun Nam and plant hair. But right now he is waiting his hair to get lesser.

Mum: He so rich also need people to donate hair to him?

Me: Haha. Then I dont know.

That's all. Is so funny!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment